The key to NOT purchasing clothes you don’t need at the mall? Wearing layers such that you’re too lazy to take them off to try on anything else 😛 For this look, I called upon old favorites, with two newbies sneaking right in.
- Navy Peacoat — American Eagle (5 or 6 years ago)
- Plaid Scarf — abercombie (1.5 years ago)
- Dark Wash Slim Bootcut Jeans — Banana Republic Factory Store (from clearance this year)
- Red Long-sleeve “Painter” Tee — J.Crew (1-2 years ago)
- Navy/Cream Crew Socks — J.Crew (1-2 years ago)
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Brown Leather Mailbag and matching wallet — eBay (1.5 years ago)
- Sperry Top-Sider Waterproof Cold Weather Lace Up Boots — Bloomingdale’s (currently available, click here)